Monday, June 26, 2006

pelikula at pundaquit

I found it, I found it! I thought I had lost my CD of Pelikula at Pundaquit by the Bolipata Brothers. Going over my PC installers earlier, I found it. The violin and cello here are simply maddening, playing out tunes of old Filipino movies with such sorrow and passion--ayayay, I'm lost for words. Now I just have to get back my San Miguel Philharmonic Orchestra Tunes, and my OST playlist will be complete--well, almost. With composers and interpreters like John Williams, Ennio Morricone, Henry Mancini and Tan Dun on my list, some smashing George Canseco and Willy Cruz should make the mix just about right.

2 Comments:

Blogger tlf179er said...

do you think it is possible for me to borrow (get a copy of)your bolipata cd? please email me at tlf179er@gmail.com

thanks

3:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi....guess this was an old post of yours but im jaz hoping that u still exist though...sir/Mam, I'm a bbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiggggggg lover of the Bolipata's Brothers' "Pelikula at Pundaquit"...When we partly renovated our house, my CD was lost and i've scoured most unlikely places back home looking for them...any idea if I can still find some good place to look for them? I would be really joyful to know if u got some tips...thanks....

Ron (ron_aleen81@yahoo.com.ph)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home