Saturday, May 06, 2006

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep


I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

I'm camping out at KLIA. Ah, Apryll, this is reminiscent of the time we just parked ourselves on a the seats of the Venice train station. Except that here, the seats are more comfortable. Harhar. And with all the people with Malay features walking around, it seems rather comforting, parang nasa Pilipinas ka pa rin. I have strategically positioned myself near the toilet for emergency purposes (no train-hopping at 4 AM just to use the bathroom, haha!). They have a nice airport. For tonight, I shall call it home sweet home.

2 Comments:

Blogger hlF said...

yeah... the KLIA is pretty nice. i like the cafes and check our the signs like 'pintu' and 'minuman.' hehehe

8:36 PM  
Blogger Yellowbug said...

how about the 'salin lampin' sign? hahaha.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home