Sunday, October 23, 2005

With the Authoress and the Akafella

At Tita Kneekee's booklaunch at PowerBooks! O di ba, with the prized authoress and the Akafella. That afternoon I met up with Ms. Olive, Paulo and Ria of the old Zobel PPRO notoriety. It's nice seeing how much people have changed, and have stayed the same. I like it when I see changes. Funny though if you look at it superficially--I think I've changed quite a bit since high school. But at this point, with the weight gain aside, I'm back to almost the way I looked then--long hair, ponytail and all.

*****

These days, I always seem to be on the edge. Teeter-tottering on a tightrope of commitments and expectations. I'm still teaching myself to know which ones I can let go of. Liminal, I think would be an appropriate term for my current state. With everything bearing on me, I feel I can snap at anytime. And I actually did yesterday. There are times when my eyes just well up on random occasions. I think I need a shrink. Hahaha. It actually helps to worry about someone else. Sometimes. It helps when you don't think of yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger eL said...

why are you wearing that shirt??? hhahahahahahahahaha.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Yellowbug said...

mum said it wouldn't fit mart. so inangkin ko. hehehe. :-)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home