Friday, September 16, 2005

Otso-otso

My lola lydia celebrated her 88th birthday early this month. Huwaw. 88. My mum had me make a powerpoint show for the party. I learned how to put music into a powerpoint presentation. Hehehe. Many thanks to Kris and his dad for the music. Here are some pictures of the party. Wish I was there.











(L) Six out of ten of lola's kids--mum's in bright orange; (R) 2/4 of the lovely Nadal kids (shet, ang gaganda ng mga kapatid ko)











(L) Lola Lydia! (R) Hindi ko kaya. Nag-magic sing sila gamit ang projector!

Photos courtesy of Clarisse.

In the meantime, I'm trying to relate my remembering my dreams (my other self trying to tell something to my waking self, according to Dang) to my PMS. I'm going for a mystical-psychic-powers-triggered-by-that-time-of-the-month kind of angle. Isn't too far-fetched, huh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:01 AM  
Blogger hlF said...

aww... you have such a lovely family! your sisters are so pretty. (^__^) actually, ikaw rin naman eh! my granny will be celebrating her 80th bday naman next year.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home