Thursday, September 22, 2005

I Miss the Tea-With-Milk at Kha's.

It's such a relief when you can be comfortably silent with someone. :-) Thank you Gladys.

***

Cine Europa! (Huhu. I hope I can watch)

***
I'm still agonizing over my paper for AS 245. I fear an incomplete is in the offing. It's a good thing I'm not as grade-conscious as I was when I was an undergrad (who am I kidding).

***
I suddenly remembered that I attended my first mobilization as a curious sophomore 5 years ago yesterday--September 21. I remember walking around Liwasang Bonifacio with Jaime and Jeff Evil (who was then actively recruiting for Alay Sining). The anti-Erap campaign was beginning. I remember Guingona giving a particularly fiery speech. I remember the effigies, the heat and the people. Armed with my beloved Canon A-1, we climbed trucks (I struggled), snapped photos and watched the programme. I was particularly excited about that roll of film I had, because I took it with me to the Libingan ng mga Bayani when I went there with my Dad later on that week. I had a lot of shots I was eager to see. But when I got to the dark room to develop my film, I tragically discovered that the film wasn't properly placed, and so it didn't advance. None of the photos were recorded. And all the while I didn't notice the film wasn't advancing! Hindi kumagat. I felt like crying.

Tough lesson.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B5Media Blog Network Launches
P.S. Just off to launch my own blog network, I'd happily give my bloggers 75% of the revenue and still have trouble sleeping at night thinking I was a cpaitalist pig exploiting the workers.
Joe

If you have time check out my foreclosure help site/blog. It pretty much covers foreclosure help related stuff.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home