Wednesday, November 22, 2006

notes from the wireless front

Thanks to Jin, we got our home wireless network up and running. Mom's ploy of installing broadband internet to make me stay at home more often is working. So far, Mart's indulged his iTunes and Limewire requirements, while I am going dizzy with all of the information and opportunities there are out there for newbie non-profits like ours.

In the meantime, we've also had wireless internet installed at the office. I guess it's time to start bringing an extra set of clothes wherever I go. Between the hotspots of office and home, and the apartment (now the unwireless escape), who knows where I shall find myself spending the night? Harhar.

Mart also found our house on Google Earth. Kind of tiny in this photo, but you can see the curve of our street, and our neighbor's pool.

1 Comments:

Blogger hlF said...

aha! pwede na kita i-stalk!!! now to get on that next plane to manila...

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home