Saturday, December 31, 2005

Either Or, Come What May


2006 hasn't even begun, and already I'm feeling overwhelmed. I'm excited, but also quite exhausted. I'm coming down with a cold, and I'm breaking out.

I've learned so much this past year. And I'm thankful for so many things. I've made awesome new friends. I've gotten to know just how special some of my favorite people are. I've traveled to places I've never been to, I've savored coming home. I've discovered more of myself, and found out a bit more of what I really, really want. I've cried and cried and cried, and laughed my head off (not necessarily in that order). I've felt like a struggling neophyte and seasoned sage. And there's such a wide, wide world to explore, countless pairs of slippers to wear out, a gazillion books to read, pictures to paint, words to pen, and of course, the matter of learning to bike and to cook. Hehe.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

I got that from the YSEI site.

I pray this new year, we all get to sit back, think about the past year, look to the new one, and smile. We've got a lot to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger hlF said...

yes, 2006 i gonna be a busy, exciting on for both of us. (^__^) goodluck gurl!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Yellowbug said...

thanks herb! gudlak sa tin. :-)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home